Comments (1) for this picture

ABOVE: Richmond House, originally part of the Cox’s Factory complex, has been extended and expanded from the 1952 view and the left hand part of it now sits on the site of the Goods Station forecourt. Note: as the view seen here is a computer generated panorama of 8 different photos, something strange has happened to the poor tree…! Author’s collection
By GHOST TRAINS - 8/5/2008 7:08 PM